Online Payment System
We are delighted to offer an ‘Online Payment System’ to enable parents/carers to pay for academy meals, trips, music lessons and various other items.
This confidential online system allows:
- Simple to use web interface
- Secure payments
- Parents/Carers can view their history online
- Reduce the risk of students losing cash
To create an online account, please contact our school Finance Department to request the logon details for your child.
School Finance Office: 0161 794 6215 (Option 3) or email: email@example.com
A brief guide is shown below:
- To make a payment to the academy using the internet you will need to open up the website www.scopay.com
- From here you can ‘log in’ to your account using the ‘Link Code’ you have been provided with
- The screen will open up with you child’s account. If you have more than one child at the school, you can select which child you are making a payment for
- You can now select the items you wish to pay for, which may include: Academy trip or visit, academy meals, account payments (lunch money)
- When you have finished your selection you proceed to the ‘Checkout’. The items you wish to pay for will all be listed here
- Select ‘Checkout’ to confirm your purchase. You will then be prompted to enter your address details and when you place the order you will be directed to the secure payment page where you enter your payment details.
- Once you have confirmed your payment your order will be displayed and you will also receive an email to confirm the payment from your bank and also to confirm the items purchased.
- If you have ordered items to be collected from the academy (uniform etc.), you will need to take your confirmation email into school with you when you collect.
- You can also use the system to check: Previous online transactions, items purchased in school and where appropriate, the lunch calendar with meal options taken
A full ‘Online Payments User Instruction Guide’ is available from the school should you need it or you can download a copy HERE.