Arrangements for Key Worker and Vulnerable children from Tuesday 5 January
Thank you for letting us know that you require a place for your child in school from Tuesday 5th January and for your patience whilst we make arrangements. We are expecting around 60 students in total who will be placed into year group bubbles.
Some key points to note:
- The school day will run as normal from 8:55am to 3pm (Monday-Thursday) and from 8:55am to 2:35pm on Friday.
- On arrival, all students must make their way to the Sefton Road entrance and line up on the 2 metre yellow dot markers. Any students arriving earlier than 8:55am will be able to enter the building and will be directed to the areas where they will be based.
- The school bus will operate as normal for those children who need it.
- Full school uniform must be worn by all students.
- Students must also bring their PE kit in every day.
- We will operate a limited lunchtime menu, unless your child is registered for free school meals, please top up your child’s Scopay account in order to pay for their lunches. There will also be a limited break time service.
- Students will work on google classroom on the same tasks being set for all other students who are learning from home.
If you no longer require a place for your child and would prefer them to work from home, please let us know by contacting the school office on 0161 794 6215.
Thank you for your support.
Mark Harrison, Headteacher