On Friday 22 February 59 of our students said ‘Bon Voyage’ to Co-op Academy Swinton to cross the channel for our annual three-day residential trip to Château du Broutel in Normandy, France.
Our students learnt about the culture of France via some exciting visits which included;
- a dairy farm where made butter and learnt about all the diary products which can be produced
- a feather farm where we made dream catchers
- ‘la fromagerie Bernard’ where we tasted a selection of cheeses and learnt about the production of cheese.
- team games and a quiz about France
- a visit to a local café to order some ‘chocolat chaud’
Our students were also lucky enough to visit Disneyland Paris for the day which was a very exciting and enjoyable day.