Support options throughout Salford
In these very difficult times, many things can cause us stress, worry and uncertainty.
We’ve put together this document to show some of the support that is available across Salford, which we hope can support you and your family during these troubling times*.
Within this document you will find information about:
- Council Services – such as Bereavement Services and bin collections
- Financial Support – such as COVID-19 guidance for employees and benefit advice
- Salford Welfare Rights and Debt Advice
- Mental Wellbeing – a range of services for mental and physical wellbeing
- Skills, Work and Education – looking for work, updates on education and training
- Housing Options – advice and assistance on housing and housing related issues
- Food Banks – links and information on Salford Food banks
- Domestic Abuse Support Service
- Children’s Commissioner
View or download the full information sheet HERE
If you need any further support, you can contact the Skills and Work Team at Salford City Council – Email: SkillsandWork@salford.gov.uk
* Please note, the information provided in this document is correct at time of release but details for each contact/agency may change over time.