Google Classroom is set up for all students to access learning from home for all subjects
During periods of school closure, teachers will send and set your work through Google Classroom. All your work will be sent to you this way rather than by email.
It has several benefits for you:
- You only have to look in one place for your work
- You can communicate directly with each of your teachers
- Your teacher can mark and return the work you complete with help and advice
- Your teacher can share resources, set up quizzes and tasks for you
- It gives you access to Google’s versions of Word (Google Docs), Powerpoint (Google Slides) and Excel (Google Sheets)…all for free!
What you need to do
- Your username for Google Classroom will be your normal school email address
- Login to Google Classroom at: https://classroom.google.com/
- Accept the invites from your teachers to join your lessons
- Look in the ‘Classwork’ section on Google Classroom which will show you any work you have been set
Take a look at this Google Classroom help document and videos below which might help you:
This video shows you the basics of how to log in, join classes and see what work you have been given.
This brilliant step-by-step video from Ms Torkington will help you log on to Google Classroom, get started with accessing the lessons and tasks set for you and show you how to submit your completed work: