Looking after the students and their specific Year Groups are our Pastoral Team. There are five teaching staff who are Pupil Progress Coordinators for each Year group and three, non-teaching Year Managers. Together they are responsible for;
- monitoring student behaviour and attendance
- celebrating students’ success and encouraging them to achieve even more
- working together with students and their families to overcome any obstacles
- monitoring students’ progress in lessons and supporting them to reach their potential
- supporting students with any welfare issues and being someone students can talk to
Who can I speak to about my child?
In the first instance, parents and carers should contact their child’s Pupil Progress Coordinator or Year Manager, they are the best placed person to speak to you about any concerns you may have. There is also one member of our Senior Leadership Team linked to each Year Group.
Please call the main academy number on: 0161 794 6215 or email us at: email@example.com
|Pupil Progress Coordinator||Year Manager||Senior Leader|
|Year 7||Mr Dodd||Mrs Mooney||Mr Moroney|
|Year 8||Mr Cavanah||Mrs Howarth||Mrs Fagan|
|Year 9||Mr Robinson||Mrs Howarth||Mrs Pope|
|Year 10||Miss Begum||Mr Bowcott||Mr Harrison|
|Year 11||Mr Sloan||Mr Bowcott||Miss Withers|