We are here to support you. If you are worried in any way or have an issue you need help with please let us know. This page contains the information about who you can talk to in school and organisations who can help outside of school too.
Who can you talk to during the academy day?
If you have a worry or an issue you can speak to any member of staff you feel comfortable speaking to, but for each Year Group we have a dedicated Pupil Progress Coordinator and Year Manager. They are responsible for;
- your mental health and wellbeing
- your safeguarding
- monitoring behaviour and attendance
- celebrating your success and encouraging you to achieve even more
- working together with you and your family to overcome any obstacles
- monitoring your progress in lessons and supporting you to reach your potential
- supporting you with any welfare issues and being someone you can talk to
|Pupil Progress Coordinator||Year Manager|
|Year 7||Mr Robinson||Mrs Mooney|
|Year 8||Mrs Simpson||Mrs Howarth|
|Year 9||Mr Sloan||Mrs Howarth|
|Year 10||Mr Dodd||Mr Bowcott|
|Year 11||Mr Cavanah||Mr Bowcott|
Who can I speak to outside the academy?
At times you might find the need to speak to someone during the evening, at weekend or during the holidays. If you feel that you may need help from someone outside of school, please see below for some useful links to information from other sources.
www.childline.org.uk or call 0800 11 11
- 42nd Street:
www.42ndstreet.org.uk or call 0161 228 7321
www.kidscape.org.uk or call 020 7730 3300
www.papyrus-uk.org or call 0800 068 41 41
www.www.samaritans.org or call 116 123 for free
- Young Minds:
More helpful resources
You can also find more information and support around mental health awareness and online safety on our Safeguarding page HERE.